Here I am with yet another weekly meme. WWW Wednesday is hosted by Taking On A World of Words. All you have to do is answer 3 questions:
- What are you currently reading?
- What did you recently finish reading?
- What do you think you’ll read next?
WHAT I’M CURRENTLY READING
I just started reading Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire for the 3rd time. I have no idea why, but during Christmas time I ALWAYS want to read Harry Potter. I know a lot of people who feel the same way.
In the past week (since last Wednesday) I have read 5 books, and DNF’d 1.
- Oy Yew by Ana Salote (⭐️⭐️⭐️.5)
- Angel on the Square by Gloria Whelan (⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- The Prophet of Yonwood by Jeanne DuPrau (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by JK Rowling (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- Isle of the Lost by Melissa De La Cruz (⭐️⭐️.5)
- What Light by Jay Asher (⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️)
- The Fellowship of The Ring
If I’m still in the mood, I think I’ll continue rereading the Harry Potter series, so that would be Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I also just finished What Light last night, so Im not really sure what I’m in the mood for. I think I’m gonna listen to the goblet of fire, and read something else physically too. I think I’ll continue listening to the Harry Potter series for the third time.