Hi guys! Today I’ll be doing the Miranda Sings Tag. I was tagged by the wonderful Random Reads
- Announce your win with a post and link the blogger who nominated you.
- Nominate 10 bloggers (or as many as you can think of) and link your awardees in the post.
- List 7 things you love about yourself (This can be about your appearance, your personality, your achievements, etc.)
- Don’t use negative connotation. (I.e. Don’t say things like – I’m prettier than an average person or People have told me I’m smart. You ARE pretty. You ARE smart.)
WHAT I LOVE ABOUT ME:
#1-My Love For Books
So many people make fun of me for my love of books, but i don’t ever care! I love books, and nothing can stop me!
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my little babies! I raise chickens and sell their eggs, and become best friends in the process. I can’t tell you how much I love them.
*Thats a pic of me a couple years ago with my babies climbing all over me. (Don’t worry they never poop!) ((I look so young in this pic))
I love ALL animals unconditionally, even if they hate me with all their heart. It pains me when I see them mistreated, and I wish I could have a Rescue for all mistreated animals! (I’m such a dreamer).
*Blurry pic of me and my kitty snuggling last year
#4- My Freckles
I’m not sure if you can tell from the pic above, but I do have A LOT of freckles. Honestly I love my freckles, and would never give them away.
*Not a pic of me, because I don’t want to put my full face on the internet.
The color and length of my hair isn’t anything special, but it is super thick. I’ve always considered myself super blessed with this mop rag of a head.
*👇this is how I feel sometimes until I look in the mirror and In reality I look like Bellatrix Lestrange. Also, that is the actual color and straightness of my hair.
I wouldn’t consider myself really good at volleyball, but for my league I’d say I’m okay. It’s my only sport that I love, and it so fun to me.
Compared to some of y’all, I barely have any. But I’m nearing 400, and I’m about to have a HUGE haul for Christmas. Point being, I’m addicted to collecting books.
WHO I TAG-
- Lorri @ bandsandbooks
- Taylor @ The Book Wench
- Sam @ Taking On A World Of Worlds
- Cait @ A Page With A View
- Cait @ Paper Fury
- Brianna & Angela @ FablesLibrary
- Jeann, Jenna, & Aila @ HappyIndulgenceBooks
- Rine Reads
- Birdie Bookworm